Home » Blog » The Grand Buffet From Grico’s Is The Perfect Italian Cuisine Spread For Your Event
February 4, 2020
The Grand Buffet From Grico’s Is The Perfect Italian Cuisine Spread For Your Event
When it comes to catering events with a taste of Italy, Grico’s Grand Buffet menu is the way to go. Grico’s in Exeter is your place for classic cuisine when you have an event for two, or for many.
Not sure how to build your Grand Italian Buffet? Let us share our favorites!
Build the Ultimate Appetizer Arrangement with the Grand Italian Buffet from Grico’s!
Our Grand Buffet offers menu specialties like green lip mussels, shrimp cocktail, rib eye, and canape. But you also can select items from our Hors d’oeuvres catering menu for a total of six appetizers.
To build the ultimate cocktail spread, we recommend a balance of hot and cold appetizers.
Our picks to pick on before the main course:
- Canape: With a choice of Tuna Tartare, Shrimp Salad, Salmon Mousse, Pancetta and Asparagus with Lemon Aioli, Shredded Teriyaki Beef, Crab Salad, Duck and Beetroot
- Mini Crab Cakes with Remoulade
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Antipasto Kabobs
- Classic Bruschetta
- Sweet Potato Rounds with Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese
Salads to Satisfy.
The Grand Italian Buffet gives you the option to select three salads to satisfy your guests.
Our current offering includes:
- Beetroot and Goat Cheese with Cider Vinaigrette
- Mixed Greens with Walnuts, Blue Cheese, Orange Supreme, and Orange Vinaigrette
- Arugula with Roasted Red Peppers, Tomato, Burrata, and Balsamic Reduction
You can also opt to create your own salad bar, which counts for two salad selections. When building your own salad bar, items include a choice of:
- Lettuce: Romain, Spinach, Mixed Greens
- Cheese: Parmesan, Feta, Blue Cheese
- Vegetables: Tomatoes, Carrots, Cucumber, Broccoli Florets, Radishes, Mixed Peppers, Mushrooms, Onion Rings, ChickPeas, Artichoke Hearts
- Fruit and Nuts: Dried Cranberries, Dried Cherries, Almond, Walnuts
- Toppings: Pepitas, Sunflower Seeds, Diced Ham, Bacon Bits
The Grand Buffet spread by Grico’s gives you variety. When building your menu, you have the choice of three proteins. Our favorites, you ask? Check them out below!
- Halibut with Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Candied Pecans
- Roasted Whole Strip Loin with Horseradish Cream (Carving Station)
- Grilled Bone-In Pork Chop with Sauteed Cabbage and Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
Sides for Savoring For the Meal Worth Sharing.
We have quite an extensive side offering. When you select the Grand Buffet, you have the choice of three sides to add to your delicious buffet.
If you’re looking to wow your guests with a dish, for an additional fee, you can add the mashed potato bar which includes sour cream, butter, scallions, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, bacon bits, red onion, gravy, ham, and peas.
If the mashed potato bar isn’t for you, try these yummy sides!
- Rice Pilaf with Truffle
- Roasted Baby Carrots
- Green Beans with Couscous and Lemon Vinaigrette
What’s an Italian Grand Buffet without Pasta!
Would it be a Grand Italian Buffet without pasta? Of course not! Our catering menu gives you the choice to add one pasta dish to your buffet.
May we suggest the Italian sausage and grilled chicken in garlic and white wine sauce with toasted breadcrumb and Italian parsley.
Don’t forget to select the pasta type! Choose penne, farfalle, or ziti.
Sip, Sip, Hooray! Add Beverages to Your Grand Buffet!
This menu includes a coffee and flavored water station, too. Not only will your guests be full, but they’ll also be hydrated with the delicious flavors of cucumber, strawberry, mint, and lemon-infused waters.
Plan your party, wedding or next work event with the help of Grico’s in Exeter!
Our catering is perfect for a date night, too. Whatever the occasion, let Grico’s do the cooking. We offer cash and carry options.
We look forward to serving you at all of our fine establishments: