Did you hear? Our indoor dining is back! That’s right, so make a dinner reservation at Grico’s and enjoy some of our favorite dishes. From appetizers and pasta to seafood and grilled meats, we’re serving up everything you’ve missed on our menu.
If you’re a seafood lover, you’re going to love the appetizers at Grico’s. Our refreshing seafood dishes make it feel like summer all year long. Some of these delicious starters include cocktail shrimp, fresh clams, iced oysters, and fried calamari. We can’t forget about our mushroom caps stuffed with jumbo lump crabmeat. This dish is the perfect start to any meal! For our non-seafood patrons, we offer amazing eggplant fritti, consisting of panko-encrusted eggplant, fresh mozzarella, and tomatoes.
For those looking for a lighter appetizer, Grico’s also has soups and various salads, such as our house mixed green, caesar, and apple walnut.
Many of us tried to make homemade meals during our time at home, such as fresh baked bread or pasta from scratch. But nothing beats the pasta dishes from Grico’s. Our selection includes:
- Linguine: It can be served with red sauce or white clam sauce, the choice is yours!
- Penne Vodka: Classic penne pasta topped with an incredible vodka sauce.
- Cappellini: This thin pasta is served with homemade meatballs and our award-winning classic red sauce.
- Penne Bolognese: Classic penne pasta enjoyed with our rich, meaty sauce.
Any of our pasta dishes can be ordered as half or full serving; all orders of full servings are accompanied by a fresh house salad.
Grilled and Sauteed Menu
When it comes to entrees, our kitchen never stops. We offer an 8oz Filet Mignon, prepared to your specifications or a 14oz bone-in pork chop, grilled to perfection. We also have our royal dishes: the Delmonico steaks.
- The King: A 24oz boneless Delmonico steak
- The Prince: A 16oz boneless Delmonico steak
All of our steaks can be topped with your choice of sauce: pepe sauce made of mushrooms, brandy, cream, and black pepper crust, or a creamy blue cheese sauce. All entrees are served with a house salad and your choice of pasta or starch/vegetable du jour, unless otherwise noted.
Our seafood selection is quite impressive as well, with dishes including crab-stuffed shrimp, scallops, crab cakes, lobster tail, and Seafood Fra Diavolo. For our fish lovers, we have two delicious salmon dishes. For the best of both worlds, we also offer a surf and turf meal.
Not interested in steak or seafood? No problem! Grico’s offers chicken breast or veal scallopini, both of which can be prepared in various ways, such as:
- Marsala: mushrooms in sweet Italian wine sauce
- Francaise: over spinach in lemon beurre blanc
- Saltimbocca: prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, and spinach
- Scampi: with garlic and white wine
- Parmesan: with cheese and red sauce
- Melanzone: sliced fried eggplant, fresh mozzarella, and vodka sauce
Great Food at Grico’s
We’ve missed serving our loyal patrons and can’t wait to see you. Make your reservation for a great night with even better food at Grico’s by calling (570)-654-9120!