The holidays are a time when we gather with our loved ones and celebrate the meaning of the family, friends, and home. We give thanks, we stuff ourselves, and we exchange gifts. But what can you get for that special someone? A new ugly holiday sweater? The latest tech on the market? Fruitcake? The possibilities are endless! If you’re stuck on finding the perfect gift, we do have one suggestion for you — a gift card from Grico’s!
Why a Grico’s Gift Card?
Gift cards are an excellent present for anyone on your list, whether it’s for mom or dad, your co-workers or employees, or even your childhood best friend! It makes the perfect gift for those who may be challenging to find the right present – and we all have that one person who you can’t find anything!
Still not convinced? Here are ten reasons why a gift card from Grico’s makes the perfect gift:
- You can purchase the gift online.
- The card is redeemable at any Friedman Property Management restaurant, so you’re not required to come to Grico’s (though we would love to see you!).
- You can get an e-card delivered to your email in a matter of minutes – great for those last-minute shoppers!
- Want a physical card? No worries, you still have that option!
- You can choose how much you want to put on the card, as long as it’s between $5 and $500. It all depends on how generous you’re feeling!
- Buying an online gift card means you don’t have to go to the store and spend three hours trying to decide the best gift.
- Everyone loves a night out, especially if a gift card is picking up the tab.
- You can pair it with another gift, such as a nice bottle of wine.
- Do you make a mess when wrapping gifts? Don’t worry; no wrapping paper needed with this gift!
- By purchasing a gift card, you’re supporting local businesses in NEPA!
Start Your Holiday Shopping Now!
Don’t wait until Black Friday! Get a jumpstart on the holiday shopping season by purchasing a Grico’s gift card online today!
And if you’re looking for a great place to hold your holiday party, why don’t you give us a ring? We’re here to help!